Not only are we growing our businesses, but we try to be very involved in our local community in the DC-area. To that end, we’ve partnered with iStrategy Labs to produce Digital Capital Week (@DCWEEK) – a 10 day festival in Washington DC focused on technology, innovation and all things digital in our nation’s capital. We’re so excited! Read the official announcement here.
Modeled after Internet Week NY, Social Media Week, FotoWeek DC, Fringe Festival, etc… DCWEEK will consist of a series of distributed events produced and hosted by individuals, organizations and community groups. We’ve got all kinds of DC-peeps behind us so this is going to be city-wide and amazing.
DCWEEK is a time to do the following:
★ to learn from others through sessions, keynotes, workshops and panels
★ to meet new friends, clients, partners, investors and collaborators
★ to focus on the issues in DC that can be addressed in new ways
★ to come together to support innovative businesses, people and ideas
★ to showcase the DC area as an important region for technology, innovation and creativity
★ to work on projects that benefit the city and the world
★ to experiment with what’s possible
★ to have fun at some great parties
>>So, mark your calendar for June 11 – 20, 2010 and…
- RSVP TODAY to get updates: http://dcweek.eventbrite.com
- Join the Facebook Group to meet others: http://bit.ly/dcwfbook
- Follow us on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dcweek
- Submit an event you plan to host: http://bit.ly/dcweform …If you want to get involved, you can:
- Host an event/session that explores a digital interest area
- Host a ‘studio tour’ to show off your stuff
- Host a party or fundraiser for a digital cause
- Create a project for execution that week
Get more info at http://digitalcapitalweek.org. It’s gonna be awesome.